It’s been a busy year in blogging.
Last year, I promised myself that I would blog 1-2 times a week in 2012, and for the most part I’ve kept that promise. As an effect, I’ve cranked out a lot of posts this year (60 to date), and I have my favorites, but it always suprises me which posts resonate the most with readers. In effect, I use my stats as a guide for future content, making it evolve with your interests and with the world we all work in.
So I decided to revisit some of your favorite posts from 2012, because in the end, this blog is for you; young professionals who are navigating today’s workforce or in a challenging job market. So here are your favorites and I hope you find them valuable again and if you haven’t read some of these, I hope at least one of them becomes your favorite too.
In order of popularity from top to bottom, here are the 12 best of 2012;
- 3 Ways for New Grads to Land a Career
- Rising PROfile: Barry Baker Shares How He Got a Career
- Rising PROfile: Nicole Zongus Lands a GIANT career
- 5 Books Every Young Pro Should Read
- How to Sell Yourself
- Not Sleepless, Just Stories in Seattle
- Why Gen Y is Good for Business
- Seven Points from Seven Pros
- B2B in Boston
- Rising Meets Aspiring Professionals
- What I Learned in 2011
- Rising PROfile: Kat Jarvis Doesn’t Write Off Her Career
What’s your favorite 2012 post?