If you’re a regular reader, you know it has been a busy year for me.
So busy that I only found time to post two or three times a month. However, I did manage to crank out 33 posts this year to date on a variety of topics all focusing on how to continue rising in your career.
At the end of each year, I love seeing which Rising Pro posts were the most popular and then sharing them again with you all. I am so grateful for your readership and it makes me happy to create content that may be helping other rising pros (both young and seasoned) along their career path.
So here are the most popular posts of 2013. I hope you enjoy reading them all again and if you didn’t get a chance to read some of these the first time around, I hope you find them valuable.
In order of popularity from top to bottom, here are the 10 top posts of 2013;
- Rising PROfile: Brandon Abbott Starts a Side Business
- Rising PROfile: Vanessa Baker Waits to Get a Master’s
- Look Out for Your Opportunity
- 10 Career Principles You May Not be Thinking About
- Three Lessons I Learned About Change This Year
- Thinking Big About Your Career
- The Difference Between Men and Women at Work
- Every Career Choice Matters
- Love or Career First?
- Change in the New Year
What’s your favorite 2013 Rising Pro post?