It’s that time of year again.
The month when I look back on all my posts from the past year and share the ones that were read the most over the past 12 months. In 2014, I wrote 20 posts and enjoyed reading all your thoughtful comments and e-mails. It was also neat to see some of my posts reaching professionals from many different corners of the world, most notability the U.S., India, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica and Japan.
It’s so fun to look back over the year and see which posts you all liked the most and share them with you again.
I hope you enjoy reading all these posts as much as you did the first time, and if you missed some of them, hopefully you have a chance to read them this time around.
Without further ado, I give you the top five posts of 2014, in order of popularity:
- Rising PROfile: Olivia Blends Business with Winemaking
- Three Pros Give Advice to Their Younger Selves
- What Happens After You Get Promoted
- 3 Ways to Grow Your Career Outside of Work
- Two Things My Mom Taught Me About Business
What’s your favorite Rising Pro post from 2014?