It’s that time again – when I share my top Rising Pro posts for the year.
I slowed down a little with the amount of posts I wrote in 2016 but I still managed to talk to some amazing rising professionals, share stories about my work at Salesforce and dish out some real-time career advice.
This is my last post of 2016 so I wanted to use it to share your favorite reads. Yet again, the Rising PROfiles were everyone’s favorite. I hear you and I’ll keep profiling interesting young professionals in 2017. In fact, if you know someone who would make a good profile (even if it’s you), e-mail me. I’d love to hear their story.
Without further adieu, below are the top five posts of 2016, in order of popularity:
- Rising PROfile: Jen Dewalt Writes Her Own Code
- Rising Profile: Albert Cheng Switches to Startup
- Three Thoughts from Joe Garvey
- Rising PROfile: Cady Marsh Gets Social
- 3 Lessons From My First Year at Salesforce
What was your favorite Rising Pro post of 2016?